Guest Blogger Agreement
Have some ideas popping in your head, don’t let them waste, Send it to us quickly!! We are looking for passionate Guest Writers who can write quality posts for Indianperson. So, if you are looking for a platform to share your articles or gain popularity than Indianperson is right option for you.
How to Submit Guest Post:-
If you comply with the below criteria then send us your articles at firstname.lastname@example.org .We will verify your article and upon successful verification we will publish it on our blog.
All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work that has not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of Indianperson.
- Once the post has been submitted to Indianperson you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog.
- If we use your guest post, you may promote it on your own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promoting does not mean you post the entire article on these forums. You may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is about.
- Affiliate links and Malicious URLs shall not be included in guest post submissions.
- Indianperson reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as author of their post at the end of the article.
- Guest Post writers may submit a short bio statement (no more than 50 words) that may be used at the end of the article.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website within the author acknowledgement. This must not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site. If the writer does not have a website, one link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If there is not an appropriate profile for linking, only a name will be provided. Indianperson reserves the right to remove the author acknowledgement link within Indianperson’s sole discretion.
- We do not pay for submissions. If you decide to submit a post to our site, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
- Indianperson welcomes images and/or video to accompany your guest post as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Indianperson reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary.
- If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release allowing use of likeness.
- Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post.
- Indianperson reserves the right to deny or remove any image/video it deems inappropriate or contrary to the values of the Indianperson .com.