If you’re a Lifestyle blogger or writer looking to reach a new audience you have come to the write place.
Indianperson is now offering bloggers the opportunity to publish articles on our blog.
Anyone can submit stories and posts of their Lifestyles and experiences at attractions to us as long as they are well written, and adhere to our guidelines – which you can find below.
Write us : theindianpersons@(gmail.com)
What We’re Looking For
1. Articles MUST be original pieces of work and not published anywhere else on the Internet.
2. Written content must be a minimum of 500 words and ideally above 2000 words.
3. Posts can be a photo essay/video essay, as opposed to written content but please enquire before producing
4. Posts should use a conversational tone and include 5 links to useful resources/blogs per 1000 words to support the article and help with promotion.
5. Indianperson are looking for articles which provide useful tips for specific demographics when Lifestyleling and visiting specific destinations/attractions.
6. Posts that are time sensitive to international holidays, campaigns, etc.
7. Awesome posts we can share with our 200,000 email subscribers and Social Media followers.
What You Get Out of Writing For Indianperson
- A platform to share your tales and journeys. With each post which is published, you can add a link
- Sharing with Our Community: Your post – insight, tips, advice – will definitely provide a source of information and can be used as a guide when others are Lifestyleling or visiting attractions
- Featured Bio: With each post that we publish you will be able to include a short bio (75 word limit) with a link to your preferred social media channels, website, or blog. You will also be able to include a head shot with your bio, which you can submit with any other photos that go along with your post.(not Mendotry)