Coughs caused by colds or flu usually disappear after a few days. Coughing can be an embarrassing problem for both the patient and the doctor.
Coughing is an important protective mechanism that plays an important role in maintaining airway integrity and can be voluntary or involuntary. Coughing is usually triggered by mechanical or chemical inspiration from receptors in the pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi. Cough receptors are also found in the nose, sinuses, external auditory canals, tympanic membranes, parietal pleura, esophagus, stomach, pericardium, and diaphragm.
Cough is a symptom of many diseases and conditions, including: asthma, bronchitis, colds, influenza (flu), smoking레깅스룸, and whooping cough. Treatment of cough is only useful if it is directed at the cause, but patients should be offered indicative relief while awaiting the results of specific therapy.
Coughing is the most common respiratory symptom for which patients seek medical attention.
Here is a list of the best home remedies for cough:
Home remedies for cough
1) Mix equal parts ginger juice and honey and take it 2-3 times a day, which is excellent for coughs.
2) Cinnamon is a well-known herb that is used in cooking, and as an addition to tea, apple cider and more. Make a cup of tea and add cinnamon to relieve a cough. This is a simple and effective home remedy for cough.
3) To reduce cough, boil oregano in water, strain and drink.
4) Gargle with sage leaf and elderflower tea with a little almond oil, clove oil and honey to reduce cough and soothe the throat.
5) A good home remedy for cough is the root of the turmeric plant which is useful in a dry cough. The root should be boiled and crushed. This powder should be taken at a rate of three grams twice a day, morning and evening.
6) Another effective home remedy for cough is a sauce made from raisins. This sauce is made by crushing 100 g of raisins with water. Mix in 100 g of sugar and let the mixture heat up. When the mixture reaches the consistency of a sauce, it should be kept. Twenty grams should be taken daily at bedtime.
7) Anise is another useful remedy for a dry, hard cough with complex expectoration. It breaks down the mucus. A tea made from this spice should be taken regularly to treat this condition.
8) Put 2 cups of cherries in a pan and add just enough water. Add a few slices of lemon and 2 cups of honey. Boil the mixture until the cherries are soft. Remove from the heat. Remove the lemon slices and cherries from the mixture. Keep at a low temperature and take a few tablespoons as needed for a cough.
9) A syrup of one teaspoon of raw onion juice and one teaspoon of honey, stored for 3 to 4 hours, is an excellent cough syrup. This is another superior home remedy for coughs.
10) Chewing a betel leaf with 3-4 black Tulsi (Krishna Tulsi) leaves, a clove and a small amount of menthol three times a day relieves severe cough.
11) For dry cough, start eating apples every day for 2-3 weeks until your cough is cured.
12) For a severe cough, mix tulsi juice with garlic juice and honey. A teaspoon of this mixture, taken every three hours, will treat excessive coughing.
13) A teaspoon of honey, a pinch of turmeric powder, cardamom chewable for some time, a stick of cloves, all have proven to be very beneficial in treating dry cough.
14) A cup of grape juice mixed with a teaspoon of honey is recommended to relieve cough.